JC Jewels has a large inventory, we generally use IGI and GCAL as preferred laboratories, these Laboratories grade mined and Lab grown diamonds the same way, using the 4 C’s.
The certificate mentions the diamond is Lab Grown, this is in line with our strict policy on transparency and knowing what you buy.
All JC Jewels diamonds above 0.30ct are laser inscribed with “Lab Grown” on the girdle.
Why are GCAL certificated diamonds sometimes more expensive?
GCAL has a reputation for adding more value in their certificates, GCAL has:
- E-certs available online at all times.
- GCAL certificates are actually a certificate, most diamonds only come with a gem report, (yes even the GIA is more accurately referred to as a report), and so what is the difference?
- A true certificate is a guarantee of the grading.
- GCAL is an accredited forensic Laboratory, with gemprint fingerprint positive identification, direct assessment light performance and up to 9 images.
- THERE ARE ONLY 2 LABS IN THE America AND ONLY FOUR IN THE WORLD LIKE THIS, TIFFANY AND CO is one of the four.
At JC Jewels, we believe in total transparency, our aim is to help clients buy the right diamond, we are not emotional about what you buy, mined or Lab Grown as long as they know what you are paying for, we laser inscribe the words “LAB GROWN” on the girdle of all our diamonds above 0.30ct, this way you always know what you and your clients are buying,
Sarine Technolgies Ltd:
Sarine Technologies Ltd, an Israel-based, publicly traded company, is a worldwide leader in the development and manufacturing of advanced evaluation, planning, processing, and finishing systems for diamond and gemstone production. Sarine products include the Galaxy® family of inclusion mapping systems, rough diamond planning optimization systems, laser cutting and shaping systems, laser-marking and inscription machines and polished diamond Clarity, Color, Cut and light performance grading tools and visualization systems. Sarine systems have become standard tools in every modern manufacturing plant, properly equipped gemology lab and diamond appraisal business, and are essential aids for diamond polishers, dealers and retailers.